Tiger 800 Road Tests and Reviews > Tiger 800 Road Tests and Reviews

RoadBike magazine (US)

(1/1)

AvgBear:
The March / April 2012 edition of RoadBike, Motorcycle Cruising, has a road-test of the Tiger800 -- "Tiger Tale, Triple the Fun".
Tester Tricia Szulewski gave a fairly representative account (I think...) of the Tiger800 -- one that's a little different from what's found in the 'big name' mags (some good pics, too).
This issue of RoadBike -- formerly: Motorcycle Tour & Cruiser -- formerly: Motorcycle Tour & Travel has, on the cover (if you're looking for it on a magazine rack), a photo of a white Polaris Victory Tourer ($22K...).

Reaper:
 :187:  ................ this one?

http://www.roadbikemag.com/home/2012-triumph-tiger-800xc-motorcycle-test/

:138: Few words ................... but just love the photos  :028:

AvgBear:
Yes, that's the one -- thanks.
Lots more words in the paper version -- but a bunch more good pics on-line.

cunestu:
Interestingly the reviewer states the BMW style powerpoint is only powered when the ignition is on.

Is this a recent change to the later model tigers?  Mine is live regardless of whether ignition is on or off, it's how I power my optimate.

I recall BigMike stating his is only live with ignition on, anyone else have this set-up on their bike?

raylo:
Mine is always live.  2012 model built April 2011.

Originally Posted by cunestu Interestingly the reviewer states the BMW style powerpoint is only powered when the ignition is on.

Is this a recent change to the later model tigers?  Mine is live regardless of whether ignition is on or off, it's how I power my optimate.

I recall BigMike stating his is only live with ignition on, anyone else have this set-up on their bike?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version