Archived Boards - Read Only > Photo competition for 2013 Tiger 800 Calendar

Photo competition for 2013 Tiger 800 Calendar - General Discussion

<< < (2/29) > >>

Rocket:
More than 12 obviously, but the more the merrier

Dilbert:
We did the same on the XRV site, went down a storm   :028:

Any boring techie stuff, format, min file size, etc?

Rocket:
Originally Posted by Dilbert We did the same on the XRV site, went down a storm   :028:

Any boring techie stuff, format, min file size, etc?

Yes, pixel size of photos had to be 2400 x 1800 or something but can't remember exact;y.

I had one photo per month but have seen others since with 3 or 4 photos (like a mini collage per page that also looked good). May need some help on how to do the formatting , but like the idea. Gives more variety to look at per month as it hangs on the wall

Dilbert:
Depends how "engaging" the shots are, a good one (not necessarilly technically good) will stand on it's own, several similar, or common theme work well as a collage, but not too many per page, or it looses impact  :028:

Sorry mate, but as you probs already know you'll just have to suck-it-and-see what turns up, I'm sure BigMike will lend a hand with presentation  :028:

Be nice to get some contributions from overseas too as you say in your first post  :028:

andyrut:
Ron,

With my Graphic designers hat a moment - I can steer you with any info help layout or other stuff. Just say the word and I would be glad to assist.
You dont even need to buy me a beer mate.

Andy  :123:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version