Archived Boards - Read Only > Photo competition for 2013 Tiger 800 Calendar

THANK YOU TO THESE BUSINESSES FOR SUPPORTING OUR FUND-RAISING

(1/1)

Rocket:
Please use this thread to acknowledge any dealers or other businesses that are helping to sell our 2013 calendars and raise money for Motorcycle Outreach charity.

It would be good to let forum members know of those businesses that are prepared to support our efforts. They deserve to be congratulated.  :152: :047: :047:

Rocket:
I 'd like to express my sincere thanks to Pidcocks, Nottingham (Triumph , BMW & Honda Dealers)  for agreeing to promote the sale of our calendars in their Triumph dealership in Long Eaton, Nottingham.

Dave Munt, Sales Manager, discussed the promotion with the owner , Chris Pidcock, and there was immediate support.  Pidcocks took the first 5 calendars today and will be promoting sales on their website from next week.

This is typical of the customer-friendly service I am used to with Pidcocks and I would like to thank Dave for all his help.

This is their website  http://www.pidcock.com/

GringoRojo:
Thanks also go to Triumph Glasgow for agreeing to sell copies for us.  :031: :047:
Again, a positive response was immediate even though I didn't have an example to show them initially, but when I went in with their batch today it was very well received.
The MCS/Triumph Glasgow Facebook page is here.
Thanks folks.  :028:

PS The offer of autographs from "Mr February" still stands  :017:

:417:  :418:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version