Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: What did you do to your Tiger today?  (Read 442098 times)

Offline cunestu

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Blue XRx
Re: What did you do to your Tiger today?
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2013, 04:41:25 PM »
*Originally Posted by Stealthtiger [+]
I finally received the stebel Magnum horn that I ordered: and duly fitted it on my Tiger  :028: its loud  :038:

Stealthtiger, where did you get the Stebel Magnum from?  I can't seem to find any UK distributors online (apart from Nippy Norman - who is sold out).  With Stebel being an Italian company I was going to leave it until May when I will be in Italy to see if I can pick one up then.
Sometimes I like to squat down, put my arms around my legs and lean forward but that's just how I roll.

Offline Jon H

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger, obviously
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2013, 07:46:14 PM »
Still didn't get around to changing the clock...
"Endless motorbike talk can and does bore me." Barry Sheene

Offline Gaz.T

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: '12 Black Roadie
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2013, 09:46:12 PM »
Fitted my 20mm SW Motech bar risers. Made a nice change to the riding position.

Well worth 40.
CBR 600, Fazer 600, VTR 1000, XJR 1300, Fireblade, Tuono 1000R, Sprint 1050 ST, Scrambler 900, Bandit 1250, ZZR 1400, XT 660R, FZ1N, Scrambler 900, Tiger 800.

Offline Gr82briding

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: 2011 XC/2012 S3R
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2013, 11:50:21 PM »
I gave my XC an oil and filter change and replaced the front and rear brake pads with EBC HH sintered ones (although the originals still had a few thousand ks left in them) and gave her a good clean ready for the 20K service at BayRide next week.

It's Gr82briding!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 03:51:37 AM by Gr82briding »
Better to be riding wishing you were at work than at work wishing you were riding!

Offline Nick61tiger

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800xc
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 11:37:24 PM »
 :046:fitted powder coated stand,rear grab handles and exhaust heat shields all done in satin black.

Offline The Stealth

• Non-Active
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Black Tiger 800
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 11:58:55 PM »
*Originally Posted by Nick61tiger [+]
:046:fitted powder coated stand,rear grab handles and exhaust heat shields all done in satin black.
I would really like to see the powder coated bits, i have my grab rails done and aux lights, the side stand and exhaust is interesting any chance of a pic or two please, also I am in northants can you tell me where you got them done please and a rough idea on the cost
cheers Stealth 

Offline digitalcaptive

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger Explorer X
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2013, 01:34:42 AM »
Fitted my Triumph GPS mount, an optimate lead and removed tha baffle from the arrow can ROOOOOOAAAAAR, sorry couldn't help myself  :087:
Current Bikes - 2014 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC in White,
1991 Honda Africa Twin RD04 - My Winter hack

Offline heymaker8705

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: '12 Tiger 800 XC
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2013, 02:34:17 AM »
I have been debating the powder coating of the kick stand, grab handles, and fog lights. I too would be very interesting in seeing any pics you are will to share Nick61tiger!

Offline rickrs

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 800XC Orange
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2013, 05:17:00 AM »
I re-arranged the circuits on my Eastern Beaver 3 way power distribution to accomdate my new purchased SW Motech spot lights & added a volt meter.  This now means that the spotlights are permenantly powered and the volt meter and GPS are on switched circuits.

Also added a TTO temp guage.  I used the version which has the sensor which replaces a spakplug washer & put it under one of the screws that holds the radiator side mouldings on. It may not be as accurate there, but it was easir to fit. Standard radiator temp appears to be about 85C.
It takes a 3 to Tango

Offline Gr82briding

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: 2011 XC/2012 S3R
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2013, 05:26:48 AM »
*Originally Posted by rickrs [+]
I re-arranged the circuits on my Eastern Beaver 3 way power distribution to accomdate my new purchased SW Motech spot lights & added a volt meter.  This now means that the spotlights are permenantly powered and the volt meter and GPS are on switched circuits.

Very tidy work rickrs  :062:!

It's Gr82briding!
Better to be riding wishing you were at work than at work wishing you were riding!

Recent Topics

winded-staunch