Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Food options Saturday night. IMPORTANT  (Read 540 times)

Offline Rocket

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: R1200GS, CRF250L
Food options Saturday night. IMPORTANT
« on: March 24, 2013, 10:23:11 AM »
Our group social gathering on Saturday evening will be at the Dolgellau Golf Club. They have a new function room with a large bar that will be ours for the evening.

In order to achieve the attractive price of 10.95, the food will be a buffet style 2 course meal, but we need to select our individual food choices in advance.

I will co- ordinate the orders so please send me a PM with your selection from the following list.

Please make my life easier and send your order as soon as possible.  With such a large group, I do not intend chasing people up.  No order means no food !

The good news is that the club is not asking for deposits so the least we can do is get ourselves organised in advance. 

Buffet menu ;
                      Chicken Curry served with poppadums & pickles (this will be a fairly mild curry however we will have extra spices on hand should someone prefer it hotter)
                      Homemade Beef Lasagne served with green salad and garlic bread
                      Vegetarian Chinese Stir fry with noodles

Apple & Blackberry Crumble served with custard or cream
                     Banoffie Cream Pie served with cream
                     Lemon Tart served with cream

Price : 10.95 per head  Time :  7.30pm

« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 06:11:55 PM by Rocket »

Offline Rocket

• Tiger Jedi
Re: Food options Saturday night. IMPORTANT
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 08:45:30 AM »
Still waiting for 14 people to confirm their food orders. PM reminders sent and I would like all responses in by tomorrow please. Time to get a lick on folks.

Offline mountaingoat

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 09:23:04 AM »
Unfortunately, I am going to have to work that weekend, so won't be able to come. Bitterly dissappointed, especially as it's on my backyard and my favourite riding area.
WORK! it's a 4 letter word!

Offline Rocket

• Tiger Jedi
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 11:33:34 AM »
*Originally Posted by mountaingoat [+]
Unfortunately, I am going to have to work that weekend, so won't be able to come. Bitterly dissappointed, especially as it's on my backyard and my favourite riding area.
WORK! it's a 4 letter word!

What a bummer,  but thanks for letting us know. Better luck next time... :152: