Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Where did you go on your Tiger today?  (Read 247470 times)

Offline Jon H

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger, obviously
Re: Where did you go on your Tiger today?
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2013, 07:27:42 PM »
After commuting every day this week (and most of the days this winter) then getting slightly lost on my way back from Bath yesterday and doing 100 lovely miles through the Cotswolds, today I did nothing. Just watched all the fair weather bikers out for the first time this year. And boy were there a lot of them!
"Endless motorbike talk can and does bore me." Barry Sheene

Offline Despistao

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: White roadie
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 09:34:22 PM »
Rode trough several passes in the mountains of Gpuzkoa.

After the (hopefully) last snowfall of the season  :190:

Sanctuary of Arantzazu

« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:45:32 PM by Despistao »
Why not?

Offline glassbacken

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger XRX White
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 09:56:25 PM »
Picked up the new Tiger this weekend, 120 miles on Saturday up the coast through Blackpool, Fleetwood then Knot End.
Sunday rode through Settle, Horton in Ribblesdale and Ingleton Lots of snow on the three peaks.

Offline wendylea

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: tiger 800 abs
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2013, 10:27:46 PM »
Just a bimble out to Felixstowe to put afew more miles on before first service tomorrow

:190:  :190:
WPL  :-)

Online Davy

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 2018 silver xrt
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2013, 10:41:30 PM »
Dont have a tiger yet, but did a testdrive on a roadie today. When i arrived at the triumph dealer i already had been touring that day on my 1998 vfr (about 400km). I was amazed that the tiger felt so familiar to me, but i was even more amazed when i hopped back onto my vfr: i had to get used to it again :s

I want one. Badly  :020:

Offline Dex

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 ABS
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2013, 10:46:36 PM »
Took mine to Prescott for the Bike Festival

(Evidence below!)

Prescott First Run 720p
***There are few of life's problems which can't be solved with sufficient application of High Explosive***

Offline ilbiker

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 2012 800XC
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2013, 04:50:37 AM »
Took the wife out on it for the first time. Did about 40 miles until the helmet gave her a headache. She enjoyed the ride and had fun so now i get to go the the store for her to try on helmets and other gear.

Offline bluesprint05

• Tiger Member
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2013, 03:18:26 PM »
At last a nice day in the Southern UK. Not too cold, as it has been uncommonly bitter this last few months, so with some nice hazy sunshine took the wife out for a leisurely ride. Stopped off in a small village for lovely pint of English real ale, what could be better than that? Ok, so I did end up doing sixty extra miles than planned, but it has been a long long winter over here.

Offline Bier

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: White 800XC
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2013, 03:40:34 PM »
Ran over to a local state forest (Pike State Forest in Ohio) as well as some good on road riding. Sorry, no photos of the on road section. Started off cold in the morning, about 35 F then got up to 70 F during the day, was beautiful:

Online Dandy

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: XCX
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2013, 01:31:13 PM »
First long run of the year, went down to Gloucester for the weekend with group of friends and partner riding pillion, motorway down to Leicester then fossway and a few pretty roads then met up with other friends from that area
Had a run around the Cotswolds on Saturday, lovely day spectacular scenery/villages sunny and a lot warmer, nice ride out but good twisties seem to be pretty rare in that area
Then back up Northwards on Sunday off the M6 at the Lakes then up through Brough/Stanhope where the snow was still 10ft high in places by the side of the road on the moors
Felt very privileged to have roads like that on my door step and I am only a few miles from Northumberland  and a few more from the Borders
Tiger performed faultlesly-------Happy days, roll on summer  :002:

Recent Topics

winded-staunch