Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Where did you go on your Tiger today?  (Read 199601 times)

Offline Kubik

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XCx
Re: Where did you go on your Tiger today?
« Reply #2050 on: May 17, 2018, 12:31:39 AM »
Well not today... Last Saturday me and a bunch of friends did a 700km loop in one day (My hands and some other body parts are still numb). I marked the route with red line on the attached picture. It was amazing. Tiger behaved very well.

Online Shergar

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRT
« Reply #2051 on: May 20, 2018, 08:26:19 PM »
A good day out, from Northampton to Kirton near Boston to visit a certain Motorcycle clothing and accessory store, then on to Skegness for a cup of tea, onwards via RAF Coningsby (home of the BBMF) to Boston airfield for an unexpected half hour flight around the area before heading back to Northampton. Weather was just right and the car drivers unexpectedly helpful in letting us past.
Last week I had moved the bars to the rearward position by spinning the bottom of the clamps 180 degrees, worked a treat and meant a lot less numb wrist syndrome.

Offline Pookamon

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: 2017 800XRT
« Reply #2052 on: May 21, 2018, 07:53:34 AM »

Loaded the Tiger up for our first "camper-bike" trip and headed to the MCN Festival at East of England Show Ground, had great weather and bike handled the extra load with ease.

Recent Topics