Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Where do we meet on friday evening?  (Read 424 times)

Offline Dennis

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XCX
Where do we meet on friday evening?
« on: May 03, 2013, 12:55:24 PM »
Hi people,

Me and my mate where just wondering where to meet up on friday evening.. Since we're coming over from the Netherlands for this meeting, it would be nice if we can meet some of you guys (who are organising this meeting, like Healdem and Rocket).
And adress would be nice, so I can put it in my GPS.
Really looking forward to it!!!

See you guys next week!

Dennis (Tiger 800) and Cees (Tiger 1050)
 :031:
Most motorcyle problems are caused by the nut connecting the saddle to the handlebars..

Offline andyrut

• Tiger Jedi
  • always willing to the extra mile
  • Bike: Roadie
Re: Where do we meet on friday evening?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 01:14:35 PM »
people will be heading for the friday evening BBQ at the bikers Retreat. This I guees from about 5.00pm. At least we hope to be there by then!  - on the other thread, there is no problem with going up there to drop kit off etc wherever you are staying. look forward to meeting  :123:
Honda Varedero
Kawasaki Versys
Tiger 800 ABS

Offline Dennis

• Tiger Master
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 04:54:26 PM »
Very good!!  :493:
We'll try to be there at 17:00 PM..
We set foot in the UK on thursday morning, then it's via Lake District National Park and friday afternoon in Dolgellau.
Hope it's possible to join in on the BBQ, if not, we'll find somewhere to eat. No worries!

Any Dutch goodies you want me to bring along??

See you at the Bikers retreat!
Most motorcyle problems are caused by the nut connecting the saddle to the handlebars..

Offline andyrut

• Tiger Jedi
  • always willing to the extra mile
  • Bike: Roadie
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 05:43:26 PM »
100.000 Euros would be nice - oh yeah and some of your finest Dutch Gin - nice.

You will be welcome at the retreat for the BBQ matey - !0.00 a head i believe. Just make sure Rocket knows on the Friday thread on here.

Andy  :123:

Honda Varedero
Kawasaki Versys
Tiger 800 ABS

Offline healdem

• ....has a fluffy tube
  • Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 2011 Tiger 800
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 05:53:42 PM »
*Originally Posted by Dennis [+]
Very good!!  :493:
We'll try to be there at 17:00 PM..
We set foot in the UK on thursday morning, then it's via Lake District National Park and friday afternoon in Dolgellau.
Hope it's possible to join in on the BBQ, if not, we'll find somewhere to eat. No worries!

Any Dutch goodies you want me to bring along??

See you at the Bikers retreat!
Bikers Retreat  is at :- "Trem Hyfryd" Barmouth Road, Dolgellau, Gwynedd, Wales, United Kingdom. LL40 2SP. Telephone: 01341 423192
apparently quite a few SatNags take you to another location that has the same postcode. if you do come into Dolgellau from the East on the A470...
as you leave Dolgellau (to the west) there is a gap in the road barrier/median, do a U turn there and take the first turning to the right as you head back to Dolgellau

if all else fails give me a call on 967868 76sfd78fds on the day

the BBQ is planned to start (I think) after 19:00, and is open to anyone on the meet. all you need is 10 per head and an appetite.......
I think Ron has booked for around 40 people.... so its going to get very very embarassing if a lot less than that turn up on the night

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 11:47:45 AM by healdem »

Offline Rocket

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: R1200GS, CRF250L
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 06:43:59 PM »
Healdem is correct. A BBQ has been arranged for our group social on Friday night....

Its 10 per head and includes a hog roast , chicken, burgers, salad, chips, desert course and a veggie option.

I have asked Nigel to provide enough food for 40 people so he (and I ) am expecting us to turn up!

See link https://www.tiger800.co.uk/index.php/topic,8510.msg113513.html#msg113513

Offline Dennis

• Tiger Master
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 06:47:04 PM »
Thanks guys for the good description!!

Ehrr.. 100.000 euro's... I will try, but I hope you'll settle for a beer instead Andy.. We can manage the 10 pounds each for the BBQ fortunately!

I'll put your number in my cellphone for "just in case". Thank you for supplying it Healdem! My first guess is that we meet in the bar at the bikers retreat! It's in my Garmin Zumo, checked the location with their website just to be sure..

As for appetite.... Well, after a good day of riding there's only 2 things a man needs... beer and beef!! (isn't that what B&B stands for??)

« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 06:53:50 PM by Dennis »

Offline healdem

• ....has a fluffy tube
  • Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 2011 Tiger 800
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 07:01:44 PM »
*Originally Posted by Dennis [+]
As for appetite.... Well, after a good day of riding there's only 2 things a man needs... beer and beef!! (isn't that what B&B stands for??)

:017: not in Wales, I'm led to believe it stands for Baaaaaaa & Baaaaaaaa Lamb

Offline Dennis

• Tiger Master
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 07:07:18 PM »
 :047:  :046: :156:  :492:
Waaaahahahaa!!
Oh boy, already this humor, and not one beer in the belly... It's going to be brilliant at the meeting!!!