Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Did you get back safely?  (Read 1334 times)

Offline cunestu

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Blue XRx
Re: Did you get back safely?
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2013, 08:11:00 PM »
Got home at 6.30pm, journey through Wales was very wet but once back in Ireland saw blue skies again and I started to dry out for the first time all weekend.  Had a fantastic weekend, super ride out and it was great to meet up with faces old and new.  I'll echo Rozzer in adding my thanks to those who organised the weekend....you know who you are, a few less pints of Elbow and I might know who you were too!
Sometimes I like to squat down, put my arms around my legs and lean forward but that's just how I roll.

Offline Dilbert

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRx
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2013, 08:22:00 PM »
Now available in "Batman"

Offline Zaphod

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 800XC, Fazer 600
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2013, 08:59:41 PM »
Got home 30 minutes ago, 4 hours after leaving trailquest - and what a blast that was :-) :-)

Great weekend, thanks to Ron and Matt for organising, and good to put faces to so many names!

Offline Toeknee

• Tiger Pro
  • Formerly bikerboy944
  • Bike: Africa Twin
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2013, 09:11:04 PM »
Arrived home at 16:30 after visiting friends for a couple of hours in Leintwardine and then heading cross country to Chepstow and over the old Severn bridge. That was an experience, the wind was constant and I rode the full length of the bridge with a pretty hefty tack on!! After that it was M4 all the way home. Pleasantly surprised that there was hardly any rain all the way but bloody freezing!

Great to see you all again and despite the weather I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. Thanks to you all for putting in the effort to make it the success that it was.

Tony

PS I've hatched a cunning plan to win the prize for longest time on the forum next year. I've been to the local school and given my username and password to all the kids and told them to crack on every day............................Stu, you stand no chance :001:
Tony

Offline JMc

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: tiger800
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2013, 10:21:33 PM »
Had a playful ride to the Trail quest meet and arrived 20 minutes late!!!...oops sorry   :006:

Kerrie and I had a great weekend, Kerrie particularly enjoyed being pillion at the Trail quest centre, with Andy the instructor going off piste at high speed....

All back home with Alan & Karen Gringo.

Offline Have a cup of tea

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Orange XC
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 10:43:26 PM »
Not so much the Rain more the Wind on the M5. Good fun at Trailquest.
Bikes
Orange XC
Puzey XTR-4 300 Enduro

Offline fortune

• Tiger Pro
  • Fortes fortuna adiuvat
  • Bike: Tiger 800 Road
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 10:47:40 PM »
Made good time after leaving Trailquest, pointed the bike north and the heavens opened... slowly drying out now...

Offline TripleDick

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Super Tenere
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 10:52:45 PM »
Got back about 6 rain and cold all the way, thanks once again Ron and Matt roll on next year.

How Hard Can It Be?  Adventure before Dementure!
800XC
1050 SPORT
Super Tenere 1200

Offline braundspeed

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: tiger 1200 xrt
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 06:11:11 PM »
arrived home about 4.50pm  just two light showers but very windy great weekend thanks to t800xc and mrs t800xc for there company all weekend great b&b looked after us well thanks to rocket and matt and greg looking forward to the south west next ride out  and next years mega meet  :300:

Offline retryrider

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 Roadie
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 06:34:14 PM »
Just got home today after staying in Wales for another night. The weather started off fantastic and had some fun on the Welsh twisties. Weather turned a bit more iffy just as I crossed the border so goes to show.

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend and especially to Ron and Matt for all the organising.