Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Did you get back safely?  (Read 1107 times)

Offline D8ona

• Tiger Jedi
  • I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • Bike: 865 Scrambler
Re: Did you get back safely?
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 07:41:33 PM »
Stayed in Ambleside on Sunday night and back home today (Mon) 3pm ish after a severe battering from crosswinds rain hail etc etc... same as last years return journey strangely enuff! great to see old and new faces, fantastic time had by us both and Mrs D well pleased with her first rideout on her own bike.. many thanks to Rocket and Healdem, a really fantastic job guys. Nigel and Tiv plus their willing helpers at bikers retreat looked after us really well and many thanks to them... roll on the next one!
There's someone in my head but its not me..?
Ducati MTS 950 - Monster 1100 Evo - Zed900RS - Scrambler 900 - 1998 Daytona 900 - 1997 Ducati ST2

Offline Dennis

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XCX
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2013, 11:21:14 AM »
Hi guys,

Just got back home safe from the meeting!

Always good to come home and look back at a great Tiger meeting!!
It was very good meeting a lot of you, and the great atmosphere was brilliant!
So good to meet a lot of you for real, I wish there was more time to talk to all of you..

Anyway, my friend Cees and I had a brilliant time!!
Thanks to all of you and a special thanks to the people organizing this meeting! Great job!!
I came close to a 1000 mile trip, the count stopped for me at 1587,3 km's....

Now it is time for me to gather al of you guys' pictures and videos and make a great movie about it...
Most motorcyle problems are caused by the nut connecting the saddle to the handlebars..

Offline GringoRojo

• Dancing on Ice Champion 2010
  • Tiger Jedi
  • a Doonhamer in exile
  • Bike: TigerXC ABS
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2013, 07:41:05 PM »
Just home ourselves after a couple of days in the deep south. Thanks to the makers and the shakers for a great weekend, thanks to Justin and Kerrie for the hospitality, and big thanks to the guys at TrailQuest - it was fabby.

Countries I've ridden: Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Spain, Andorra, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Canada (hired bike).
Memorable places: Applecross, Barra, Calanish, Lascaux, Pyrenees, Connemara, Tofino, Lillooet, Sulphur Mountain, Nordkapp, Dalsnibba, Borgund stavkirke.

Offline Almorjon

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 03:09:15 PM »
Home safe and sound Sunday lunchtime. Great couple of days and thanks for all the effort put in by the organisers.
I thought the crap weather made the rideout that much more of a challenge and didn't dampen the spirit of the day.
Washing bike on Sunday afternoon and it tipped over as I was putting it on centre stand. Thank god for the terrific Barkbuster handguard that took the full weight of the bike so I got away with just the smallest scratch on the handguard and nothing else.
Would have been hundreds of poundsworth if that had happened to my old Sprint 1050!!

winded-staunch