Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Trail Quest Thread...  (Read 443 times)

Offline Greg

• Tiger Jedi
  • Tiger 800 No2.. Scrambler.. Mahoosive Yamaha
  • Bike: Tiger 800...
Trail Quest Thread...
« on: May 12, 2013, 09:42:01 PM »
Teaser Pics....  :001:

I'm such a naughty boy...  :164:

In the panorama pic..... At the far right you see two people looking up.... They were nothing to do with us...

We new that because they were on a BMW GS... I kid you not!....  :192:  I had a chat with him... Nice guy.... OK, i'm tired and gone soft!

:183:

I don't like to say too much........ But they did park it out of the way..... :492:

« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 09:51:28 PM by Greg »
It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.
Hugh Laurie

Offline GringoRojo

• Dancing on Ice Champion 2010
  • Tiger Jedi
  • a Doonhamer in exile
  • Bike: TigerXC ABS
Re: Trail Quest Thread...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 12:14:31 AM »
:agree: Was a fandabidozi afternoon, a perfect taster to lure us to a full days booking. The guys and gals of TrailQuest were fantastic (and the lunch and afternoon tea were a delightful surprise). The technique explanations from the instructors were, for a beginner like me very easy to comprehend. It gave me a big boost to complete the woodland trail no problems - by far the most technical off tar riding I've ever done. Thanks guys.
For those who didn't go, you missed out, but it gave us more time playing on the bikes, so :nana:

Ron, your MCOutreach colleagues will no doubt let you know, but I left the last calendar with TQ. Nice to meet you guys.

For those of us there with video cameras, could you pm me? I'd like to produce a short video of our TQ adventure so the more footage I have the better.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 12:16:41 AM by GringoRojo »
Countries I've ridden: Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Spain, Andorra, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Canada (hired bike).
Memorable places: Applecross, Barra, Calanish, Lascaux, Pyrenees, Connemara, Tofino, Lillooet, Sulphur Mountain, Nordkapp, Dalsnibba, Borgund stavkirke.

Offline Rocket

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: R1200GS, CRF250L
Re: Trail Quest Thread...
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 10:22:38 AM »
Very belatedly ( :034:), I  have written to Richard thanking him on behalf of the forum for looking after our group and putting on such a good show.

I have mentioned to him that next year's Mega Meet will be in Devon/Cornwall and that some of us we may be interested, once again, in making a visit to Trailquest on the Sunday.

winded-staunch