Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Tewkesbury to Bedale  (Read 847 times)

Offline Alunr

• Tiger Master
  • Alun
  • Bike: Tiger 800
Tewkesbury to Bedale
« on: June 23, 2018, 04:13:39 PM »
Hi, I'm off to my son's pass-out parade with the Paras at Catterick next Friday. Thought I'd make the trip from home over two days. Was thinking of either doing a fast run up to the lakes on Wednesday, then a leisurely trip across to Bedale (where I'm staying Thursday night) or taking a two day route up via somewhere like Buxton on the first day then up via Harrogate for the second.

Any recommendations?
Give a man a fish and he'll demand chips, a six pack of stella, 20 fags and a scratch card to go with it. Make him do some work for his fish. He'll aporeciate it more.

Offline Rtwo

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: KTM 1290 SAS
Re: Tewkesbury to Bedale
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 06:17:11 PM »
The A684 from Kendal to Bedale is a lovely road, highly recommended
The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
....George Orwell

Check the Facts !!

Offline Alunr

• Tiger Master
  • Alun
  • Bike: Tiger 800
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 06:47:20 PM »
Yeh, thought that might be a good one. Cheers 😀😀😀
Give a man a fish and he'll demand chips, a six pack of stella, 20 fags and a scratch card to go with it. Make him do some work for his fish. He'll aporeciate it more.

Offline Rtwo

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: KTM 1290 SAS
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 06:52:01 PM »
Wensleydale is beautiful at the moment, I went through early this morning, it's stunning.
I may even do it again tomorrow  :002:
The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
....George Orwell

Check the Facts !!

Recent Topics

winded-staunch