Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Tiger 800 touratech luggage frame clamps?  (Read 218 times)

Offline Fizzy

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800
Tiger 800 touratech luggage frame clamps?
« on: April 07, 2021, 09:43:03 PM »
Hi,

When I bought my Tiger 800 (2013 model) it came fitted with a touratech luggage frame/rack and metal luggage boxes.   I removed these since wasn't planning to go touring for some time.   In the process I had to cut off one of the bolts fastening the clamp holding the front arms of the luggage rack to the bike frame as it was seized.

Hoping to get out for a biking holiday this year and will be looking to get the luggage rack back on.   Been searching for a replacement clamp (basically looks like two pieces of alluminium block with a section cut out for the bike frame, clamped together by a bolt through either end) but so far have only found places selling the entire frame.

Is there anywhere I can just get the clamp section from?   Hunted on the touratech site but can't see anything on there.

Thanks,

Ian.

Offline K1W1

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: XRX
Re: Tiger 800 touratech luggage frame clamps?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 11:15:18 PM »
Contact Touratech directly and send some photos of the bit you want. I had a similar issue once with a Touratech product as a result of a crash and they sent me a couple of replacement parts no charge.

Recent Topics